- ID: 5118
- Published: June 9, 2020
- Last Update: July 28, 2020
- Views: 206
Do you love swimming under the early morning sun? Do you want to cook while listening to the sounds of the rushing sea waves? Are you fond of writing a book following the movements of the ocean? Have you imagined watching the big moon lit the sky with your family and loved ones?
Make it all happen here at this lovely elegant beach home in the northern part of Cebu, Philippines. It is an 18-month old beach home built and equipped with the best quality materials, appliances, furniture and water systems. It is powered with led lights and solar panels making an eco-friendly haven for your family. The wide glass windows in the living area and other parts of the house give you fantastic view of the outside. It is smartly built as the builder meticulously thought of the safety and health of the dwellers.
Land & Property Details:
- Location: Magay, Compostela, Cebu, Philippines
- 567sqm fully titled land with all taxes paid up to date. Frontage is 18m and depth is 31.5m.
- Full building permit, fire certification, DENR certification and occupancy permit. All property taxes are paid on time.
- House front faces west and the rear faces east with direct private access to the beachfront.
- The house is located approximately 200m from the N/S highway and can be accessed through the barangay road and a private right of way road. The area is safe, peaceful and quiet.
- It was completed in December 2018 and was built according to the Philippine and international standards by a local architect/contractor under the supervision of the owner, a UK-qualified structural engineer.
- House useable area: 252sqm (excluding the garage, swimming pool and beach area)
- Fully tiled internal floor is 192sqm.
- fully tiled external area which includes the kitchen terrace, front porch, and two (2) balconies is 60 sqm.
- All double glazed windows are made from high quality (Kunstoff, Germany) uPVC frames,tinted glass, and are fitted with insect screens.
- The roof is constructed with galvanized steel rafters/trusses and steel purlins. Roof tiles are high quality aluminum stone coated tiles imported from New Zealand with 25 years material warranty.
- All lights are low energy LED recessed fittings.
- External handrails to porch/balconies are made from low maintenance stainlesss steel glass panels.
- There are 3 full size bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom. The master’s bedroom has a separate dressing area. Bathroom 3 also has a dual access as a shared bathroom
- The luxurious kitchen (Mobelhaus) is furnished with gas cooking range, curve glasss range hood, siligranite double bowl sink, central island preparation unit with siligranite sink and breakdast bar and stools. It encompasses the dining area with a 6-seater dining table.
- There is a built-in refrigerator and hot/cold water dispenser.
- An external door is available for access to the laundry room and terrace area. The terrace has an external gas cooking range, sink and dedicated washing area.
- The lounge area has full height (sea view) windows, vaulted ceiling, and raised sitting area. There is an external door leading to the main balcony overlooking the Camotes Sea.
- The large upper loft area, currently used as a children’s TV and study area, is 26sqm with a Juliet balcony overlooking the lounge area. An access is available from the loft to the second balcony which overlooks the Camotes sea.
- There are five (5) LG split type dual inverter A/C units: one in each bedroon, and one each in the loft and in the lounge area. There are also three ceiling fans: one in the sitting area, and two in the kitchen and dining area.
- It has a cobble patterned concrete driveway and 2 carports.
- It has a private water well with complete water filtration and softening system.
- It is powered by a solar power system with 16×335 watt panels and 5kW solar inverter. This is grid tied to the utility supply and the excess power generated is exported/sold to the local utility company (CEBECO).
- The salt water swimming pool (57sqm x 1.2 m deep) is built with high quality (Hayward/Emaux) automatic pool filtration and chlorinator system.
- The 36sqm tiled terrace area is built alongside the pool and steps from the pool terrace lead to the beach access gate. A 14sqm covered BBQ area is located under the house.
- A solid riprap finished concrete wall (not hollow block) has a side facing the steel security gate giving direct access to the beach.
- There is a 2m wide concrete paved area at the base of the wall with a bamboo nippa hut. This is part of the titled land area and the sea wall located at the back of the eastern boundary.
- The house floor is approximately 7m above the highest tide elevation and therefore, gives good safety clearance from any incoming storm tides/waves.
Asking Price is only P28,500,000.00 or $570,000 . The seller will pay the capital gain tax.
For Reservation, Viewing and Assistance:
Mobile No.: +639173240685 Tel No.: (032)234-4787 Email Add: email@example.com
CEBU REALTY AND BROKERAGE
Real Estate Broker: Gerardo Yangyang
REB License:0001366 Valid Until : 2023
PTR No:241597 Valid: 12/31/2020 HLURB No: CVRFO -B-01-0714 Valid: 12/31/2020
Viber No.: +63 9171146166 WhatsApp No: +63 9171146166
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org